Undersecretary of State
Born July 15, 1943
University degree – in 1967, Mr. Jaszczyk graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow.
In 1977, he completed the Foreign Service Study (postgraduate studies).
In the years 1967-1968, Mr. Jaszczyk was a legal trainee at the Cracow Provincial Court.
In the years 1969-1973, he was Vice President for Economic Matters of the Supreme Council of the Polish Students’ Association.
From 1973 until 1974, Mr. Jaszczyk worked as the Deputy Prime Minister’s Advisor for Education and Technology.
In the years 1975 – 1976, he was the Director of the Organizational-Legal Department at the Minister’s Office, at the Ministry of Arts and Culture.
In the period:
- 1977-1983 – Consul for Legal and Maritime Matters, Cultural and Scientific Co-operation at the Consulate of the Polish People’s Republic in Sydney, Australia,
- 1983-1991 – Director of the Foreign Relations Department at the Ministry of Art and Culture,
- 1991-1997 – Director of the Board at the Foreign Investors Chamber of Industry and Commerce,
- 1994 – 1997 – Non-Permanent Director of the Board at the National Union of Foreign Employers,
- 1997-1998 – President of the Privatization Agency,
- 1998 - 2003 – General Director of the Association of Polish Industry, Commerce and Finance.
Since May 12, 2003 – Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of the Treasury.