Prime Minister accepted the resignation of Deputy Minister Tomasz Lenkiewicz
Prime Minister Donald Tusk accepted the resignation of Tomasz Lenkiewicz and as of 10 June 2013 dismissed him from his position as the Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Treasury.
65 years of Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn
On 7 czerwca 2013, the Minister of Treasury Włodzimierz Karpiński visited Zakłady Azotowe in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
PKO BP will take over Nordea
On 12 June 2013, the biggest Polish bank, PKO BP, signed an agreement that provides for the acquisition of companies Nordea Bank Polska, Nordea Finance Polska, Nordea Polska TUnŻ, as well as corporate loan portfolio of the largest domestic companies supported directly by the seller, for a total amount of PLN 2 830 million.
Senate for repealing of act on PLL LOT
6 June 2013, Senate approved the Act on repealing the act on ownership transformation of state enterprise Polish Airlines LOT.
- 27.05.2013 Meeting with IGCC
- 16.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Gdynia
- 15.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Poznań
- 14.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Wrocław
- 25.04.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Kraków
- 24.04.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Lublin
- 23.04.2013 Polish Investments at the Pillars of Polish Economy Gala
- 23.04.2013 Will we build a new Gdynia?
- 25.03.2013 On the objectives of the "Polish Investments " Programme with representatives of cities
- 25.03.2013 Association of Provinces of the Republic of Poland on "Polish Investments"