The Ministry of Treasury pays special attention to the privacy of the users visiting the msp.gov.pl site, including bip.msp.gov.pl. We want every user to know exactly what data we obtain and how they can protect their privacy.
The collected data are sent to the Ministry of Treasury in two ways:
- data provided directly and voluntarily by the user, for instance, via contact forms and registration in the system (newsletter),
- data collected automatically during your use of the site,
The servers automatically record information such as: site requests sent by the user, date and time of the request, device details (such as model), browser type, browser language, operating system type, IP address, and the so-called cookies.
The msp.gov.pl site uses:
- cookies indicating completion of a questionnaire/survey,
- cookies at the entrance indicating that the clause reserving access to information has been read,
- cookies generated when switching to a different cms version of the website, i.e. the mobile version and the version for the visually impaired (wai),
- session cookies (expire after the close of the session) – used when a user logs into the site panel,
- cookies created when changing the width of the page (if this feature is enabled).
When you contact us via the contact form, phone, email, etc. you provide us with your personal information, such as your name, e-mail, etc.
If you subscribed to our newsletter or have otherwise been added to the database of subscribers, we will use your details to send our newsletter to you.
Personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) collected via the forms are used only for contact purposes.