Ownership transformation of state enterprises as of 31 December 2015
- 8453 - number of state-owned companies existing on 31 December 1990. 
- 6003 - number of state-owned companies covered by ownership transformation, in the period from 1 August 1990 to the end of December 2015.
- 41 - number of state-owned companies existing on 31 December 2015, including 19 which were operating. 
I. Ownership changes made in the period from 1 August 1990 until 31 December 2015 :
- commercialized 1756 state-owned companies (29.3% of all companies under transformation), resulting in creation of:
- - 1739 one-person State-owned,
- - 17 companies involving creditors pursuant to Chapter 3 of act on KIP (commercialisation with conversion of receivables);
- accepted 2308 applications for direct privatization (38.4% of the total number of companies under transformation);
- no objection to 1939 application for liquidation for poor financial condition for section 19 of the Act on State Companies (32.3% of the total number of companies under transformation).
- shares / stocks were made available in 1301 one-person state-owned companies created as a result of commercialization, including:
- 512 - through the contribution of shares / stocks to NFI (National Investment Fund),
- 543 - by indirect privatization,
- 127 - by converting debt into shares / stocks in the framework of IPB (Insolvency Proceedings Bulletin),
- 73 - through the free transfer of shares to local government units,
- 18 - through the acquisition of shares in the increased initial capital of sole shareholder by entities other than the State Treasury and state legal persons,
- 28 - in a different mode;
- 2222 state-owned companies privatized immediately were removed from the register of entrepreneurs;
- 1175 state-owned companies were removed from the register of entrepreneurs after the completion of liquidation.
II. Ownership transformations made in the period January - December, 2015:
- completion of the privatization projects for 52 companies with Treasury shareholding, of which:
- - concluded 31 privatization agreements,
- - shares of 2 companies were sold on the regulated market,
- - shares of 1 company were redeemed,
- - a free transfer of shares in Treasury was made to the local government units in 1 company,
- - in 17 companies the shares / Treasury shares were brought to increase the share capital of other entities with the Treasury shareholding (including the first making available of one-person State-owned company);
- therefore, the ownership transformation was made:
- - in 1 one-person company with the Treasury shareholding, created as a result of commercialization;
- - in 51 companies partly owned by the State Treasury the privatization was continued through the subsequent sale of shares;
- 1 State-owned company was commercialised;
- 7 State-owned companies were deleted from the register of entrepreneurs after the completion of the liquidation and 3 companies were crossed out after the completion of bankruptcy;
- among the companies held in the supervision of the Minister of the Treasury 13 companies were crossed out of NCR (National Court Register) after the completion of the liquidation and 11 companies after the completion of the bankruptcy proceedings.
III. Entities in the supervision of the Minister of the Treasury
As of December 31, 2015 the Minister of the Treasury exercised the authority of stocks in 206 companies that were conducting business (with the exception of only 67 companies with shares / employee shares).
Among 206 of "active" companies - operating companies:
- in 87 companies the share capital of the Treasury amounted to 100%,
- in 29 companies the Treasury held a majority ownership,
- in 90 companies the State Treasury held a minority ownership.
Additionally, in 217 companies legal proceedings were carried out that aimed at termination of their activity:
- in 73 companies the process of liquidation was being performed,
- in 68 companies the bankruptcy process was being conducted,
- 76 companies are not operating.
 Statistical Bulletin No. 11, GUS (Central Statistical Office), Warsaw 1991., p. 57,
 Regarding. State companies entered in the register of entrepreneurs,
 Regarding. Ownership transformation of state companies made by the Minister PW / Minister of State Treasury,