Ministry of Treasury NITROERG SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA - Company Profile -

Navigation

Company Profile

Article archived.

NITROERG SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA


Company character
-
Owner transformation stage
Privatised
Employment
BRAK
Initial capital
BRAK
Situation of the registered office
None

Nitroerg was formed on 1 December 2006 after the merging of the two companies NITRON S.A. and ZTS „ERG-BIERUŃ” S.A. The merger resulted in the creation of the largest Polish manufacturer of explosives and blasting agents for civil use. In addition, the Company’s activity also includes the manufacture of a wide range of plastic products and the diesel oil additive 2-EHN. The Company has a significant knowledge base and a large manufacturing and development potential. Nitroerg is a brand that is well-known both at home and abroad. The Company operates out of two facilities located in Krupski Młyn and Bieruń. The primary customers of the Company’s products in the sector of explosives and blasting agents are: KGHM, strip mines, underground non-ferrous metal mines, and foreign customers in the case of the diesel oil additive: refineries, petroleum concerns, and, in the case of plastic products, firms from the packaging, automotive, home appliance and PE film industries. With regards to explosives, 61% of the Company’s production is exported while the other 39% is sold on the domestic market. It is expected that the global explosives market will systematically grow (approx. 25% increase in sales within 5 years, according to BizAcumen “A World Market Review, Explosives” BMR-5024). The Company’s major competitors in the explosives industry include firms operating not only in the area of EU countries, such as ORICA, MAXAM, EPC.

Photos

Kontakt

City
Bieruń
Postal code
43-150
Province
śląskie
www
http://www.nitroerg.pl
Email
nitroerg@nitroerg.pl
Telephone (country code +48)
0-32/216-09-00

Disclaimer

The information below does not constitute any invitation or offer to sell, invest in or trade, nor does it constitute any invitation to place any offer to purchase, invest in or trade the securities. The information presented herein is up to date as on the date of publication. For more information, please contact, tel: (+48 22) 695 90 01-02, e-mail: investor@msp.gov.pl.
up