New premises of Fabryka Broni Łucznik
– The investment in Radom constitutes a symbol of the actions undertaken by the Polish Government, which aim at the reindustrialisation of the Polish economy. It is also an element of a plan that assumes the maximum degree of polonisation of the defence industry – said Prime Minister Donald Tusk during his visit to the new premises of Fabryka Broni “Łucznik”.
A strategy for the capital market – a debate organised by the Polish Press Agency
Development of the Polish financial market – watch the live stream at www.akcjonariatobywatelski.pl. Start – Tuesday, 4 March 2014, 11 a.m.
First motion on the PGZ filed with the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
This is another step towards the defence sector consolidation, in the consequence of which a strong entity is emerging, which will successfully compete in the foreign arms markets.
- 07.10.2013 PIR signed the first agreement to provide financing with LOTOS Petrobaltic
- 30.09.2013 Michał Lubieniecki – Vicepresident of PIR
- 19.09.2013 Promotion of PIR in London
- 12.08.2013 New members of the PIR Supervisory Board
- 26.07.2013 Qualification procedure for the board member of Polskie Inwestycje Rozwojowe S.A. in progress
- 21.06.2013 Polskie Inwestycje Rozwojowe registered and recapitalized
- 27.05.2013 Meeting with IGCC
- 16.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Gdynia
- 15.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Poznań
- 14.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Wrocław