Siarkopol taken over by Azoty
The only world sulphur mine is now formally owned by the Azoty Group. The transaction worth PLN 320 million is the largest industry privatisation since November 2011. The Treasury presented multiple-share certificate to Grupa Azoty SA. It was the last stage of sale of 4,675,000 shares of Kopalnie i Zakłady Chemiczne Siarki "Siarkopol" SA (85% of share capital). The transaction value was PLN 320 003 750.
Energy distribution market in Poland
Polish energy distribution market attracts investment - The distribution market is perceived as being the most stable energy segment in Poland and across Europe.
Polish mobile telephone market today and tomorrow
Polish mobile market highly penetrated - While Polish population amounts to ca. 38 mln people, there are almost 56 mln SIM cards of mobile telephone, a 5.4% increase against Q3 2012, the latest data of Central Statistical Office (GUS) for Q3 2013 show that. That means there are 145.4 SIM cards per 100 inhabitants against 140.9 SIM cards per 100 inhabitants at the end of 2012 and 137.8 in Q3 2013.
- 07.10.2013 PIR signed the first agreement to provide financing with LOTOS Petrobaltic
- 30.09.2013 Michał Lubieniecki – Vicepresident of PIR
- 19.09.2013 Promotion of PIR in London
- 12.08.2013 New members of the PIR Supervisory Board
- 26.07.2013 Qualification procedure for the board member of Polskie Inwestycje Rozwojowe S.A. in progress
- 21.06.2013 Polskie Inwestycje Rozwojowe registered and recapitalized
- 27.05.2013 Meeting with IGCC
- 16.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Gdynia
- 15.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Poznań
- 14.05.2013 Pillars of Polish Economy Gala in Wrocław