H.Cegielski – Poznań S.A. seated in Poznań
The Company was founded in 1846. It is the only Company in the EU that offers high power two-stroke, marine diesel engines. These engines, manufactured under a licence from MAN and Wärtsilä are also used in stationary power plants. The Company has extensive experience in turnkey construction of power plants with outputs ranging from 5 to 100 MW, including adapted to run on biofuels. HCP also produces air blower, spare parts, foundation frames, gear housings, crane elements, chassis of trucks and industrial machines. It also offers comprehensive implementation of agricultural biogas plants. It also provides a range of cooperative services, including precision machining of large steel structures and high-performance welding on the basis of recognised certificates.
The Company has an Integrated Management System certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, PN-N-18001 and OHSAS 18001. It is also certified in accordance with EN-PN 1090 within the Factory Production Control and has most of the recognised welding certificates. It also has a 100% stake in three subsidiaries: H.Cegielski- ENERGOCENTRUM Sp. z o.o.; H.Cegielski-SERVICE Sp. z o.o. and Infocentrum Sp. z o.o. The Company is currently awaiting court registration of a merger of H.Cegielski-SERVICE Sp. z o.o. with H.CEGIELSKI-POZNAŃ S.A., which should take place at the end of July 2015.
- machinery enabling high quality production in a wide range of designs and dimensions with very high precision, also enabling annealing of large elements
- extensive and highly qualified engineering staff
- H.CEGIELSKI-POZNAŃ S.A.’s infrastructure: machinery, welding shop, assembly hall and testing station designed for engine production
- many years of experience in the production of high-power diesel engines and air blowers used in wastewater treatment and flue gas desulphurisation
- the capacity to build and modernise complex machinery, devices and technological equipment
- highly qualified and effective service team
- certificates of the Integrated Management System, welding certificates and certification within the Factory Production Control,
- nearly 170 years of experience in metalworking confirming the engineering potential,
- attractive location not far from the exit to the A2 highway and the eastern and western bypass of Poznań; own railway siding
H. Cegielski - Poznań S.A.
28 Czerwca 1956 r. nr 223/229
ph.: (+48 61) 831 11 02
fax: (+48 61) 831 14 43
Ministry of Treasury
Krucza 36 / Wspólna 6
Department of Ownership Transformation and Privatisation
ph.: (+48 22) 695 87 22
fax: (+48 22) 695 88 18
Public Relations Office
ph.: (+48 22) 695 91 91
fax: (+48 22) 629 98 38